- This series of electric wheelchairs are powered by li-ion batteries and use two brushless DC 220W motors (total of 440W motor power).
- Users can control the direction and adjust the speed by using the 360-degree waterproof, intelligent, universal joystick controls located on the armrest. The joystick contains a power button, a battery indicator light, a horn, and speed selections.
- This electric wheelchair can be used at low speed and in good road conditions and can handle moderate slopes.
- This electric wheelchair can traverse terrains such as grass, ramps, brick, mud, snow, and bumpy roads.
- This electric wheelchair comes with an adjustable reclining backrest and storage under the seat.
- The two 7.5AH airline-approved batteries get up to 20+ miles of driving distance.***
- The lithium-ion batteries can be charged while in the wheelchair or separately.
- This wheelchair arrives fully assembled in the box. You only need to insert the joystick controller into the armrest. The box contains the wheelchair, battery, remote control, charging unit, and a user manual that includes the warranty details.
Performance Parameters and Technical Specs,
IQ-9000 Electric Wheelchair
* Distance between the armrests.
** Weight is for standard range (12AH) battery. The long range battery (20AH) is 1 lbs / 0.5 kg heavier.
*** Varies based on weight, incline, and speed factors.