The Atom Electric B18 longboard promises more power per penny than possibly any other board on the market. With its powerful 1800W brushless DC outrunner motor the B.18 delivers torque for dayyyys making it a great choice for large riders or anyone living in cities. Another benefit for big riders is the B18's full length 6061-T6 extruded aluminum chassis which not only safely houses the board's high capacity 180Wh Samsung lithium-ion battery and other critical electrical components, but also serves as a key structural part the board to securely support even the largest of riders. Best of all, the B18's cutting edge FOC sine-wave speed controller software delivers the smoothest acceleration and braking possible, a feature everyone from first-timers to seasoned electric veterans will be able to appreciate.
- POWERFUL 1800W MOTOR - Whether you're built like a line-backer or live in a hilly city, the B36 boasts enough torque to boost average riders up hills in excess of 10% grade. The extra power the B18 boasts will not go astray.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - What’s better than a longboard with a brake? One that charges your battery in the process. Go the extra mile with Atom Electric.
- SAFE, STRONG, AND RELIABLE BATTERIES - Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest price online, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR - Don't get caught in black out. Check the boards built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- TWO SPEED MODES - Slow mode tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast mode unleashes it!
- SUPERIOR SOFTWARE - Atom Electric's B-series boards offer the smoothest acceleration and braking available thanks to the advanced FOC (Field Oriented Control) software. The majority of electric skateboards on the market still use BLDC square-wave technology which can never match the silky smooth performance of FOC sine-wave technology - the Cadillac of Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs).
- BUILT TO LAST - With its electronics encased in a 6061-T6 extruded aluminum chassis the B-series keeps critical components cool and safe.
- EXTRA GROUND CLEARANCE - Large 80mm wheels and top mounted decks give the B-series boards more clearance and extra turning leverage.
- CARRY HANDLE - When it's time to jump on a train or ride the elevator to work just grab the handle and be on your way.
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Condition: New
|Range*||11 miles / 18 km|
|Max Speed**||15 mph|
|Max Rider Weight||275 lb / 125 kg|
|Max Recommended Rider Weight||275 lb / 125 kg|
|Board Weight||15 lb / 6.8 kg|
|USB Accessory Charging Port?||No|
|Battery Charge Time||2.5 hours|
|Deck Material||Bamboo / Maple|
|Deck Length||35.8 in / 91 cm|
|Deck Width||10 in / 25.5 cm|
|Motor Type||Brushless Direct Current (BLDC)|
|Motor Max Power Rating||1800W|
|Motor Braking||Regenerative Braking|
|Cell Type||Lithium-Ion (18650)|
|Cell Spec||Samsung 25R|
|Cell Voltage (Nominal)||3.6 V|
|Cell Current Capacity (Ah)||2.5 Ah|
|Cell Energy Capacity (Wh)||9.0 Wh|
|Battery Configuration||10S X 2P (20 cells)|
|Battery Voltage (Nominal)||36V|
|Battery Current Capacity (Ah)||5Ah|
|Battery Energy Capacity (Wh)||180 Wh|
|Charger / Battery Voltage (Max)||42 V|
|Battery Charger Output (Amps)||2A|
|Wheel Material||Super High Rebound PU|
|Wheel Dimensions||80mm X 45mm|
|Remote Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-Ion|
|ESC Software||Sine Wave (FOC)|
|UN Dangerous Goods||
|Dangerous Goods Class||Class 9 (Misc)|
|Certificates||UN 38.3, CE, RoHS|
|UN Dangerous Goods Category||Battery Powered Vehicle|