Epicwheelz Scholarship Award
Welcome applicants and thank you for visiting our scholarships page.
This page will explain exactly how to apply for the scholarship program and how to earn it.
Starting in 2020, $500 in scholarships will be awarded to two recipients who apply to our program. This year the scholarship will be split between each academic semester.
In order to apply, you must be a currently enrolled student at an accredited college or university and provide a letter of recommendation along with your application. Any student that has any questions regarding the application process please email email@example.com.
Note* customer service line and sales reps do not assist with scholarships related inquires.
Award #1 Amount: $500
Winner: TBA (FALL 2020)
Instruction For Applying
1) Letter of Recommendation
Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor or counselor from the school being attended by the applicant. All applicants must the certain criteria outlined below and submit an application via email or US mail.
2) Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled in a minimum of six hours undergraduate or three hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must demonstrate involvement on campus or in the community of attended University or College.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- You must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
3) Additional FAQs:
- We do not accept faxed applications. Only direct mail or emailed applications will be accepted.
- Applicants do not need to have a physical disability to apply. Those with mental health or medical illness are welcome to apply as well.
- Please send your application via US postal service.
- There is no need to print this page; just send us your essay and include the application.
- Please do not send any CDs, USB drives, multiple letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, cvs or resumes.
- We will not be able to return or edit any submissions.
2020 entries must be postmarked by 12/25/2020
"How has your disability affected the way people view you? And how has that helped you develop into a more competent individual?"
What to include in your application:
- Your first & last name, a contact number & email address(s).
- Current statement/transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Copy of your single letter of recommendation.
- 800 - 1,000 word essay
Mailing Address: TBA
NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 EPIDEMIC WE HAVE POSTPONED THIS SCHOLARSHIP UNTIL FALL 2020
Current 2020 Winner